February 14th, 2020
If you have a log-in for the Help Desk and Knowledge Base, you can to log in here.HELP DESK LOGIN
CLASS Training’s online Help Desk and Knowledge Base is subscription-based and works like this:
- You search the knowledge base for the solution/answer to your problem/question.
- If the answer is not listed, you post a question, query or problem to the help desk
- CLASS Training personnel answer the question within a reasonable timeframe – usually within 24 hours.
- CLASS Training personnel have the option of posting that solution anonymously to the knowledge base so all subscribers can benefit.
- Your help desk queries are given a ‘ticket number’ so you can track your problem, and you are e-mailed when the solution is answered.
Twelve (12) months’ subscription to the help desk and knowledge base is $99 (Australian). Attendees to our training courses are offered three (3) months’ free access, after which a subscription fee applies.
Some of the obvious benefits of using an online Help Desk / Knowledge Base are:
- you can access the help desk 24/7 to see possible answers to your problems and get quick answers to your specific queries.
- the step-by-step answers to your problems are ‘quick and to the point’, they contain many screenshots and are easy-to-follow; no long reams of reading.
- being searchable, answers to your problems are at your fingertips.
- knowledge base entries are printable – but subject to copyright.