July 14th, 2020
- Our Services
- How You Will Benefit
- Q & As
Established in 1994, CLASS Training is the only dedicated IT computer training centre in the region.
We offer you:
- hands-on, short computer and IT training and courses.
- in our training rooms or onsite in yours.
- group classes or one-on-one tuition.
- live, online courses for remote training.
- online help desk support.
- customised course content and tailor-made training.
- videos of computer skills and concepts.
Courses and tuition include:
- MS Office (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Outlook, etc)
- Accounting (MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Reckon Accounts, Xero)
- Personal productivity and time management (Outlook)
- Documentation (Adobe PDF Forms)
- Mobile devices (iPad, Android, document management)
- Many more…
CLASS Training can analyse your individual requirements to ensure maximum learning at your own pace, then back up your new skills with free refresher courses and followup where applicable.
Post-training support is provided via phone or email and we have a comprehensive online help desk.
CLASS Training has a training venue available for hire, including on-site support, internet access, catering and more.
We aim to minimise your stress and maximise your productivity with your IT tools.
Here’s why you will benefit and why our training is effective:
1. We can analyse your training requirements through a simple online skills-based quiz.
2. Our course content can be customised to fill the ‘gaps’ and achieve your outcomes.
3. Choose from either face-to-face training in our rooms or yours, or
4. Choose online training for tuition and/or followup.
5. Use and keep our easy-to-follow manuals with step-by-step instructions and real-world examples.
6. Be trained by industry experienced and accredited trainers.
7. Use our post-course support via phone and email to send us your queries, or
8. Access our 24/7 online help desk.
9. Make use of our free refresher courses and free online followup services (where applicable).
1. What makes CLASS Training different?
- offers a free analysis to determine which course and manual is suitable for you.
- has the biggest range of computer courses in the region.
- offers free refresher courses and post-course support to help maintain your new skills.
- provides easy-to-follow training manuals and course sample files.
- provides extensive post-course options through an on-line help desk.
- customized courses for on-site or closed training.
2. What makes CLASS Training manuals different?
CLASS Training manuals:
- offer flexibility for instructor-led training or self-paced study.
- contain easy step-by-step instructions, keyboard shortcuts and screenshots.
- meet industry-standard national competencies, outcomes and skills.
- are used in conjunction with sample files you can download from our website.
3. What’s a Help Desk?
- A ‘help desk’ helps you solve your computer program problems. You send us your question or problem via the help desk and we send back the answer.
- You can also search a huge library of Q&As 24/7.
4. How do I work out what course or training manual I need?
Our self-assessment quizzes will work out your current knowledge level and the best course or training manual for you. It’s free, quick and easy.
5. How do I book a course or buy a manual?
You can view course dates and book online here or just email us with your booking. Training manuals can be purchased via our online store here. You can also Contact Us to book courses and purchases manuals.
6. Can CLASS Training come to us?
We provide all courses onsite in your training rooms or offices, with course content customised to suit. We can also provide laptops if required.