May 5th, 2021
- Our Services
- How You Will Benefit
- Q & As
Established in 1994, CLASS Training is the only dedicated IT computer training centre in the region.
We offer you:
- hands-on, short computer and IT training and courses.
- in our training rooms or onsite in yours.
- group classes or one-on-one tuition.
- live, online courses for remote training.
- online help desk support.
- customised course content and tailor-made training.
- videos of computer skills and concepts.
Courses and tuition include:
- MS Office 365 (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Outlook, etc)
- OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams
- Accounting (MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Reckon Accounts, Xero)
- Personal productivity and time management (Outlook)
- Documentation (Adobe PDF Forms)
- Mobile devices (iPad, Android, document management)
- Many more…
CLASS Training can analyse your individual requirements to ensure maximum learning at your own pace, then back up your new skills with free refresher courses and followup where applicable.
Post-training support is provided via phone or email and we have a comprehensive online help desk.
CLASS Training has a training venue available for hire, including on-site support, internet access, catering and more.
For a current schedule of all courses, both face-to-face and online, see here.
We aim to minimise your stress and maximise your productivity with your IT tools.
Here’s why you will benefit and why our training is effective:
1. We can analyse your training requirements through a simple online skills-based quiz.
2. Our course content can be customised to fill the ‘gaps’ and achieve your outcomes.
3. Choose from either face-to-face training in our rooms or yours, or
4. Choose online training for tuition and/or followup.
5. Use and keep our easy-to-follow manuals with step-by-step instructions and real-world examples.
6. Be trained by industry experienced and accredited trainers.
7. Use our post-course support via phone and email to send us your queries, or
8. Access our 24/7 online help desk.
9. Make use of our free refresher courses and free online followup services (where applicable).
1. What makes CLASS Training different?
- offers a free analysis to determine which course is suitable for you.
- has the biggest range of computer courses in the region.
- offers both face-to-face and live online training.
- offers free refresher courses and post-course support to help maintain your new skills.
- provides easy-to-follow training manuals and course sample files.
- provides extensive post-course options through an on-line help desk.
- customized courses for on-site or closed training.
2. Is CLASS Training an RTO (Registered Training Organisation) ?
Because we provide fee-for-service training and courses and do not provide accredited ‘diploma’ or ‘certificate’ type courses, CLASS Training is not an RTO.
However people attending our face-to-face courses receive a certificate of attendance for the particular course. And many people have obtained RPL (Recognition for Prior Learning) from TAFEs etc, and have thus been able to obtain a credit for any relevant part of a qualified course they might be attending. The particular TAFE or RTO would need to make their own judgement as to whether RPL is granted to you.
3. What makes CLASS Training manuals different?
CLASS Training manuals:
- offer flexibility for instructor-led training or self-paced study.
- contain easy step-by-step instructions, keyboard shortcuts and screenshots.
- meet industry-standard national competencies, outcomes and skills.
- are used in conjunction with sample files you can download from our website.
4. What’s a Help Desk?
- A ‘help desk’ helps you solve your computer program problems. You send us your question or problem via the help desk and we send back the answer.
- You can also search a huge library of Q&As 24/7.
5. How do I work out what course or training manual I need?
Our self-assessment quizzes will work out your current knowledge level and the best course or training manual for you. It’s free, quick and easy. Have a look for here for the quizzes.
6. How do I book a course or buy a manual?
7. Can CLASS Training come to us?
We provide all courses onsite in your training rooms or offices, with course content customised to suit. We can also provide laptops if required. Just Contact Us for any onsite course you might have in mind.