November 5th, 2021
- Facebook for Business: Parts 1 and 2 (Live Online)
- Linked In-Sights: Parts 1 and 2 (Live Online)
Facebook for Business: Parts 1 and 2 (Live Online)
This is a 2-part course, each part delivered as a 2-hour live, online session. Point to the Session information option to the right for dates and times of the 2 sessions.
Participants will learn how to:
Part 1 – Planning and Strategy:
- Set your goals for your Facebook page.
- Plan a strategy for your Facebook page.
- Develop and understand your marketing funnel.
- Develop and understand content pillars for your business.
- Develop and understand customer / buyer personas for your business.
- Learn to use those content pillars and buyer personas for effective content.
- Learn lots of tips for effective content creation.
- State the differences and benefits of Facebook ads versus boosting posts..
- Maximise SEO (search engine optimisation) for your Facebook page.
- State best-practice strategies for log-ins and effective page management.
Part 2 – Hands-on:
- Create a Facebook page from scratch.
- View and change page settings (security and more).
- Post effective content – comments, photos, links, videos, etc.
- Use ‘Facebook Live’ for engaging, live video.
- Use Facebook’s ‘Marketing Calendar’ to schedule content.
- Use Facebook’s ‘Business Suite’ for better page management.
- Use mobile devices for managing your Facebook page and its content.
- Create, edit and use events to promote business activities.
- Use Facebook ads to promote your Facebook page and get more ‘Likes’.
- Boost your posts for targeted Facebook users.
- Investigate Facebook apps to extend your page further.
- View Facebook pages from similar businesses to get ideas.
- Use strategies and ‘tricks’ for a better Facebook page.
- Track the success of your Facebook page with Insights.
- Consider other tools: Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, etc.
What You Receive During Live Online Session
All participants receive:
- PDF workbook of step-by-step instructions.
- Interactivity – you can ask and answer questions.
- Recording of the session for on-demand reviewing later.
- Answers to your specific questions.
- Copies of all example files for your own work.
What You Require For Live Online Session
- Your PC/laptop, with internet, sound enabled and speakers.
- A headset with microphone is recommended.
- Double-screen or wide-screen if you wish to follow the trainer, otherwise you just view.
Bookings for this course can be made online via the ‘Book Now’ links top-right (scroll up). NOTE: Payment is required before the session to connect.
To inquire about a closed corporate program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience in using Facebook is required nor assumed.
Recent Reviews – Social Media for Business Courses
Great Reference Booklet (Facebook for Business)
Small class size was good as could get help and ask questions. Clear explanations. I felt very comfortable in asking questions. Great reference booklet.
Learnt New Stuff (Tagging, scheduling) - (Facebook for Business)
Will halve my time and double my effectiveness.