June 30th, 2021
- Teams (Live Online)
Teams (Live Online)
This is a 3-hour live, online session, but can be delivered face-to-face on request. Participants will learn how to:
- Navigate the Teams interface, desktop and browser versions.
- State differences between ‘teams’, ‘channels’, ‘private chat’, ‘channel conversation’, etc.
- View and change personal Teams settings for notifications, busy status, etc.
- Create and manage teams (if you have permission), how to structure them, etc.
- Create and manage channels for different topics, issues, projects, etc.
- Post comments, replies, share files, etc.
- Use ‘Team (channel) Chat’ and ‘Private Chat’ using mentions, tags, etc.
- Organise and manage online/video meetings, presentations, etc..
- Take notes, use virtual whiteboard, share files, etc, during meetings.
- Share, view and edit documents in Teams, see version history of the document, etc.
- Integrate Outlook with Teams.
- Use the Teams Tasks Planner to manage simple projects.
- Use best-practice for how to set up Teams for your organisation.
- Ask your specific questions.
What You Receive During Online Session
All participants receive:
- PDF workbook of step-by-step instructions.
- Interactivity – you can ask and answer questions.
- Recording of the session for on-demand reviewing later.
- Support for your questions after the session.
What You Require For Online Session
- Your PC/laptop, with internet, sound enabled and speakers.
- A headset with microphone is recommended.
- Teams log-in and double-screen or wide-screen if you wish to follow the trainer, otherwise you just view.
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience with Teams is required nor assumed.
Recent Reviews – Teams
Great value! (Teams - Essentials and Beyond, Live On-line)
Very Comprehensive and Clear. Got through a lot in 2hours! Very happy with the course, and appreciate the video to review as well!
Great training! (Teams - Essentials & Beyond, Live Online)
Just great to have an overview of what is available and then have such a detailed guide to now be able to work through – such a valuable resource. Keep up the good work!
Nice and Slick (Teams - Essentials & Beyond, Live Online)
Thanks Mark, that was really helpful. Its a nice quick showcase of the application backed up by the manual which I’m sure I’ll be referring to a lot.
Creating order in Teams via best practices for different projects, channels, planners, notes and archives was invaluable.
Clear and Effective (Teams - Essentials and Beyond, Live On-line)
Adding channels, Using the planner, chats within the channel – always very clear at explaining and moving through at a good pace.
Excellent learning and all recorded! (Teams - Essentials & Beyond, Live On-line)
Lots to cover in an hour however the fact that we are able to access the recording is excellent. Loved that I now have a good understanding what channels are (and how to use them), organise meetings and implement all of those lovely short cuts!