May 25th, 2020
- OneDrive for Business (Live Online)
OneDrive for Business (Live Online)
This is a 90 minute live, online session and participants will learn how to:
- Navigate OneDrive via File Explorer and Notifications area.
- Open/edit files stored in OneDrive compared with offline.
- Note differences in OneDrive sync icons.
- Use and understand ‘keep files’ always on device or ‘free up space’.
- Save new files and note changes/options to ‘Save’ dialogue box.
- Manage/adjust autosaving options.
- Manage/view different versions of the same file.
- Share documents with others using different methods (compare with Teams).
- Allow editing or just viewing on shared files, see who has shared access to files.
- View/manage comments on live files.
- Use shortcuts to access common OneDrive features.
- Ask your specific questions.
What You Receive During Online Session
All participants receive:
- PDF workbook of step-by-step instructions.
- Interactivity – you can ask and answer questions.
- Recording of the session for on-demand reviewing later.
- Support for your questions after the session.
What You Require For Online Session
- Your PC/laptop, with internet, sound enabled and speakers.
- A headset with microphone is recommended.
- Double-screen or wide-screen if you wish to follow the trainer, otherwise you just view.
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience with OneDrive is required nor assumed.
Recent Reviews – OneDrive