July 23rd, 2020
- OneDrive for Business (Live Online)
OneDrive for Business (Live Online)
This is a 90 minute live, online session and participants will learn how to:
- State how OneDrive is similar to and different from SharePoint and how they interact.
- Navigate OneDrive via the browser and via File Explorer.
- Open/edit files stored in OneDrive compared with offline.
- Understand differences in OneDrive sync icons.
- Use and understand ‘keep files’ always on device or ‘free up space’.
- Save new files and note changes/options to ‘Save’ dialogue box.
- Manage/adjust autosaving options.
- Manage/view different versions of the same file.
- Share documents with others using different methods (compare with Teams).
- Allow editing or just viewing on shared files, see who has shared access to files.
- View/manage comments on live files.
- Use shortcuts to access common OneDrive features.
- Ask your specific questions.
What You Receive During Online Session
All participants receive:
- PDF workbook of step-by-step instructions.
- Interactivity – you can ask and answer questions.
- Recording of the session for on-demand reviewing later.
- Support for your questions after the session.
What You Require For Online Session
- Your PC/laptop, with internet, sound enabled and speakers.
- A headset with microphone is recommended.
- Double-screen or wide-screen if you wish to follow the trainer, otherwise you just view.
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience with OneDrive is required nor assumed.
Recent Reviews – OneDrive
Now I Understand!! (OneDrive Essentials & Beyond)
Thank you Mark. Great session – you clarified a number of areas that assisted me in better understanding how OneDrive works.
Great Training! (OneDrive Essentials and Beyond)
Thought it was great, thank you for all the tips and tricks!
Excellent (OneDrive for Business, Live Online)
Thank you CLASS Training! Set the training in a relaxed atmosphere and spoke with us not to us. Shall encourage others to take part in the training. Gave food for thought!
(OneDrive - Essentials & Beyond, Live On-line)
I had never opened this app before and had no idea what it was or what it did. Big revelations, thanks!