August 8th, 2018
- Daily Processing
QuickBooks Online – Daily Processing
This is a 1-day, hands-on, face-to-face training session and participants will learn how to:
- Get used to and navigate QuickBooks Online screen.
- Set up, check and create important settings:
– Bank & credit card accounts.
– Chart of accounts.
– Bank feeds.
– Cash drawer / petty cash accounts.
- Create customer invoices and enter sales payments.
- Enter supplier bills and payments.
- Use electronic record-keeping to file away bills etc.
- Use time-saving shortcuts to quickly enter transactions.
- Void transactions and create credit notes and refunds.
- Use shortcuts and repeating transaction features.
- Reconcile bank accounts w ith live feeds and automatic transactions.
- Use time-saving ‘cash-coding’ to quickly reconcile accounts.
- Create simple and complex bank rules to save time.
- Print/download reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, BAS, etc).
- State ‘where to go’ to enter transactions specific for your business or workplace.
Courses are delivered in our training rooms, or can be conducted in your training room onsite, or as live, online sessions. And content/outcomes can be customised/tailor-made to your requirements.
See Benefits to the right for a list of services provided to all participants (depending on the course).
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience in using QuickBooks Online is required nor assumed. Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge of and experience with a Windows PC.