June 9th, 2020
- Teams (Live Online)
Teams (Live Online)
This is a 90 minute live, online session and participants will learn how to:
- Navigate Teams, desktop and browser versions.
- State differences between ‘teams’, ‘channels’, ‘chat’, ‘private chat’, etc.
- View and change Teams settings for notifications, busy status, etc.
- Create and manage teams (if you have permission) and how to use teams.
- Create and manage channels for different topics, issues, projects, etc.
- Post comments, replies, share files, etc.
- Use ‘Team (channel) Chat’ and ‘Private Chat’.
- Organise and manage video meetings.
- Take notes, use virtual whiteboard, share files, etc, during meetings.
- Share, view and edit documents in Teams.
- Integrate Outlook with Teams.
- Use Team Planner to manage simple projects.
- Use best-practice for how to set up Teams for your organisation.
- Ask your specific questions.
What You Receive During Online Session
All participants receive:
- PDF workbook of step-by-step instructions.
- Interactivity – you can ask and answer questions.
- Recording of the session for on-demand reviewing later.
- Support for your questions after the session.
What You Require For Online Session
- Your PC/laptop, with internet, sound enabled and speakers.
- A headset with microphone is recommended.
- Teams log-in and double-screen or wide-screen if you wish to follow the trainer, otherwise you just view.
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience with Teams is required nor assumed.
Recent Reviews – Teams