July 18th, 2017
- Time Management
Outlook – Time Management
Delivery & Duration
- Face-to-face: 1 day, OR
- Live online: 2 x 1-hour sessions
Outlook is a great tool for managing email, calendar appointments, tasks and contacts – basically your work! Our course will help you manage all this with less stress, less hassle.
How to reduce the email ‘clutter’, and prioritise and track your email better is a strong focus of the course. You’ll also learn how to use the calendar more efficiently and we’ll cover some great suggestions for how to integrate tasks (goals) with your calendar to be proactive and plan ahead.
Then, you’ll learn how to ‘step back’ and see your overall work and how it’s going and whether it needs fine-tuning. And there’s plenty of time for Q&As.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Set up Outlook to make it look and work better.
- Use shortcut techniques to create similiar emails quickly.
- Use flags and categories to prioritise and organise email.
- Use tracking features to find emails quickly.
- Set up better subfolder systems.
- Use Quick Steps and Rules to manage emails automatically.
- Use Search Folders to quickly view required emails.
- Navigate the calendar with great shortcuts.
- Use shortcuts to create and copy calendar entries.
- Colour-code calendar entries automatically.
- Make better use of tasks/to-dos.
- Integrate Outlook data to set up a management system.
Courses are delivered in our training rooms, or can be conducted in your training room onsite, or as live, online sessions. And content/outcomes can be customised/tailor-made to your requirements.
See Benefits to the right for a list of services provided to all participants (depending on the course).
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
Basic use of email, calendar, tasks and contacts is an advantage.
Download Course Guide
Provided to all participants*
- one (1) computer each in small class sizes.
- Instructor-led tuition at your pace.
- training manual of hands-on exercises, step-by-step instructions and shortcuts.
- certificate of attendance.
- post-course support from the Help Desk, by phone and e-mail.
- monthly e-mails of hints, tips and course dates.
- free refresher course within 12 months, when available.
- answers to your questions.
Our courses can be delivered as:
- closed training sessions in our training rooms.
- onsite sessions in your training rooms.
- live, online sessions.
- tailor-made, customised content for your needs.