January 23rd, 2018
- Essential & Beyond
PhotoShop – Essentials & Beyond
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the layout of the PhotoShop screen.
- Describe aspects of different graphic formats.
- Enhance greyscale images and colour images.
- Convert image types (colour to greyscale, etc).
- Convert file types (TIF to JPG, PCX to GIF, etc).
- Apply localised enhancement effects (dodge, burn, remove red eye etc).
- Use clean-up techniques (cloning, erase-to-last-saved).
- Add and work with text elements.
- Work with different selection techniques.
- Apply special effects to whole or parts of Images.
- Montage and combine images.
- Work with layers and masks.
- Prepare images for commercial printing and exporting to the Internet.
Courses are delivered in our training rooms, or can be conducted in your training room onsite, or as live, online sessions. And content/outcomes can be customised/tailor-made to your requirements.
See Benefits to the right for a list of services provided to all participants (depending on the course).
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience in using PhotoShop is required nor assumed. Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge of and experience with a Windows PC.