April 2nd, 2020
- Essentials & Beyond
Visio – Essentials & Beyond
This is a 1-day hands-on, face-to-face session and participants will learn how to:
- Navigate the Visio screen.
- Add, edit, connect and format shapes.
- Add text to shapes and connectors.
- Format text and text blocks.
- Manipulate connectors, use static and dynamic connectors.
- Use styles and formats globally.
- Work with background pages.
- Print / convert to PDF drawings and adjust settings.
- Use advanced layout techniques.
- Add interactivity, hyperlinks to drawings.
- View and customise reports.
- Export data to other applications.
- Fine-tune and improve flow charts and org charts.
- Import data to create org charts automatically.
Courses are delivered in our training rooms, or can be conducted in your training room onsite, or as live, online sessions. And content/outcomes can be customised/tailor-made to your requirements.
See Benefits to the right for a list of services provided to all participants (depending on the course).
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience in using Visio is required nor assumed. Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge of and experience with a Windows PC.
Recent Reviews – Visio Courses