May 7th, 2018
- Essentials & Beyond
Publisher – Essentials & Beyond
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- State principles of modern design, (e.g. ‘live’ and ‘dead’ areas of pages, text types, copy-fitting, effectiveness, etc).
- Plan your design using rough sketches.
- Investigate different layout designs.
- Use text frames and layout guides.
- Format text using tabs, bullets and various other methods.
- Use different layout techniques.
- Insert clipart, images and WordArt.
- Format graphics (text wrap, cropping, etc).
- Review your publication and revisit different layouts.
- State different methods for sending your file to a commercial printer.
- Convert your publication to web pages.
Courses are delivered in our training rooms, or can be conducted in your training room onsite, or as live, online sessions. And content/outcomes can be customised/tailor-made to your requirements.
See Benefits to the right for a list of services provided to all participants (depending on the course).
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience in using Publisher is required nor assumed. Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge of and experience with a Windows PC.