June 24th, 2018
- Essentials & Beyond
InDesign – Essentials & Beyond
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Set up the master page for margins, grids/guides, etc.
- Place, position and manipulate text files.
- Format text with design elements.
- Use styles to apply text formatting globally.
- Place, position and format graphics on the page.
- Create regular and irregular text wraps.
- Apply special design effects to text and images.
- Format ‘master pages’ with headers/footers and other repeating elements.
- Export your publication to PDF for use online or with commercial printers.
Courses are delivered in our training rooms, or can be conducted in your training room onsite, or as live, online sessions. And content/outcomes can be customised/tailor-made to your requirements.
See Benefits to the right for a list of services provided to all participants (depending on the course).
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience in using InDesign is required nor assumed. Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge of and experience with a Windows PC.
No courses scheduled. Please inquire via phone (02) 6041 2711 or use our Contact Us page
Provided to all participants*
- one (1) computer each in small class sizes.
- Instructor-led tuition at your pace.
- training manual of hands-on exercises, step-by-step instructions and shortcuts.
- certificate of attendance.
- post-course support from the Help Desk, by phone and e-mail.
- monthly e-mails of hints, tips and course dates.
- free refresher course within 12 months, when available.
- answers to your questions.
Our courses can be delivered as:
- closed training sessions in our training rooms.
- onsite sessions in your training rooms.
- live, online sessions.
- tailor-made, customised content for your needs.