February 27th, 2018
- Facebook for Business
Facebook for Business
Delivery & Duration
- Face-to-face: 1 day, OR
- Live online: 1 x 2-hour sessions
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Set your goals/outcomes for using Facebook and plan a strategy.
- State differences/benefits of a Facebook ‘page’ versus a ‘profile’.
- Create a Facebook page.
- View and change page settings (security, posting-ability, etc).
- Post content – comments, photos, links and videos.
- Create, edit and use events to promote business activities
- Implement ways to promote your Facebook page – to get more ‘Likes’.
- Boost your posts for targeted Facebook users.
- Investigate other Facebook apps to extend your page further.
- Research Facebook pages from other similar businesses to get ideas.
- State and use strategies and ‘tricks’ to make your Facebook page work better.
- Track the success of your Facebook page
- Consider other social media and aggregation tools, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Courses are delivered in our training rooms, or can be conducted in your training room onsite, or as live, online sessions. And content/outcomes can be customised/tailor-made to your requirements.
See Benefits to the right for a list of services provided to all participants (depending on the course).
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
Previous experience with Facebook is not required, however will be an advantage. All participants will be able to create their own Facebook page during the training, so they will need existing Facebook log-ins, or can set up on the day.
Provided to all participants*
- one (1) computer each in small class sizes.
- Instructor-led tuition at your pace.
- training manual of hands-on exercises, step-by-step instructions and shortcuts.
- certificate of attendance.
- post-course support from the Help Desk, by phone and e-mail.
- monthly e-mails of hints, tips and course dates.
- free refresher course within 12 months, when available.
- answers to your questions.
Our courses can be delivered as:
- closed training sessions in our training rooms.
- onsite sessions in your training rooms.
- live, online sessions.
- tailor-made, customised content for your needs.