- Daily Processing
Reckon Accounts – Daily Processing
Delivery & Duration
- Face-to-face: 1 day, OR
- Live online: 3 x 1-hour sessions
This course covers the day-to-day activities of running a business using Reckon Accounts. Create, records and print sales invoices, cash sales and bills with ease! An important part of the learning is how to save time with quick entry techniques and short cuts.
You will work with an example of a typical business file and will learn how to enter typical day to day transactions.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create invoices and cash sales.
- Enter payments and deposits.
- Enter cheques, bills and receipts.
- Print and design invoices.
- Track GST transactions.
- Carry out bank statement reconciliations.
- Reverse and delete errors.
- Use keyboard shortcuts and quick entry techniques.
- Print reports (GST, profit and loss, cash flow requirements, balance sheet and others).
- Create the BAS (Business Activity Statement).
- Carry out end-of-year rollovers.
- Back up and maintain the file.
Courses are delivered in our training rooms, or can be conducted in your training room onsite, or as live, online sessions. And content/outcomes can be customised/tailor-made to your requirements.
See Benefits to the right for a list of services provided to all participants (depending on the course).
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience in using Reckon Accounts is required nor assumed. Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge of and experience with a Windows PC.
Download Course Guide
Provided to all participants*
- one (1) computer each in small class sizes.
- Instructor-led tuition at your pace.
- training manual of hands-on exercises, step-by-step instructions and shortcuts.
- certificate of attendance.
- post-course support from the Help Desk, by phone and e-mail.
- monthly e-mails of hints, tips and course dates.
- free refresher course within 12 months, when available.
- answers to your questions.
Our courses can be delivered as:
- closed training sessions in our training rooms.
- onsite sessions in your training rooms.
- live, online sessions.
- tailor-made, customised content for your needs.