June 19th, 2018
- Essentials & Beyond
Visio – Essentials & Beyond
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Navigate the Visio screen.
- Add, edit and connect shapes.
- Format, move and rotate shapes.
- Add text to shapes and connectors.
- Format text and text blocks.
- Manipulate connectors.
- Use Static and Dynamic connectors.
- Use styles and formats globally.
- Work with background pages.
- Print drawings and adjust settings.
- Use advanced layout techniques.
- Add interactivity, hyperlinks to drawings.
- View and customise reports.
- Export data to other applications.
- Import data to create drawings automatically.
Courses are delivered in our training rooms, or can be conducted in your training room onsite, or as live, online sessions. And content/outcomes can be customised/tailor-made to your requirements.
See Benefits to the right for a list of services provided to all participants (depending on the course).
For more details or to inquire about a closed corporate or online program, use our inquiry form here or phone us on (02) 6041 2711.
No experience in using Visio is required nor assumed. Participants are expected to have a sound knowledge of and experience with a Windows PC.
Provided to all participants*
- one (1) computer each in small class sizes.
- Instructor-led tuition at your pace.
- training manual of hands-on exercises, step-by-step instructions and shortcuts.
- certificate of attendance.
- post-course support from the Help Desk, by phone and e-mail.
- monthly e-mails of hints, tips and course dates.
- free refresher course within 12 months, when available.
- answers to your questions.
Our courses can be delivered as:
- closed training sessions in our training rooms.
- onsite sessions in your training rooms.
- live, online sessions.
- tailor-made, customised content for your needs.